Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What the Stars and the Sky Tell Me About Life

What do the stars tell you about life? Hmmm... Well for me, the stars and the sky tell me a lot about life. Stars remind me of my lifetime dreams. They tell me that my dreams are not hard to reach and as long as I don't give up on them. The stars also tell me that in life, there is always hope in all things. If you do not give up, you will always succeed. As long as you trust in God, you will ever be led astray. Have you noticed the stars during a dark night? Well, for me, the stars in that dark night sky symbolize that there is light in every dark corner. I remember the saying “there is light at the end of the tunnel". This is one of my favorite sayings. If I feel like I am in my darkest hours, I just look at the stars and I remember the hope that I have. The sky tells me many things too. When the sky is clear, I can say that life is pleasurable and there are a few problems. When the sky is kinda cloudy, it may be that life has its ups and downs. When the sky is dark during the night, life is ending and a new beginning will start afterwards. Tomorrow is growing and today is ending…

No comments: